- Product SKU3756300-C
- Tire Size295/75R22.5
- Aspect Ratio75
- RIM Diameter22.5
- Application Long Haul
- PatternH94 DRIVE
- AXLE PositionDRIVE
- Ply Rating14 PR
- Tread Depth (32nds)25/32
- Load Capacity (Single lbs)6175
- Load Capacity Dual (in lbs)5675
- Max Speed (In Miles)75
- Weight (in lbs)133.47 lbs
- Load Index (LI)144/141
- Speed Symbol (SS)L
- Load Range G
- Tire SeasonAll Seasons
- Fast Shipping
- Manufacturers Warranty Covered
- Online Offline Shopping
- Bulk Orders Served at Factory Price
Pirelli semi truck tires
Pirelli Semi Truck Tires are the next generation tires and are specially designed for the Semi Truck Trailer applications. Pirelli H-94 Drive is ultra fuel efficient, long-haul, super-regional drive tire. All Pirelli Semi Truck Tires come with Pirelli patent SATT (advanced spiral technology for trucks). They have three sandwiched zero-degree belts ( Pirelli patent ), which provide better handling, even wear, more retreads, and extended life to the Tire. Some of the other Pirelli patent technologies that are used in making Pirelli Semi Truck Tires are:- BWC ( Bead Wrapped Chafer), RSB ( Rotated Shoulder Rib), DLTC/ HSFC ( Dual layer tread compound and high silica formulation compound), FRC ( Full Rubberized cords), HBW ( Hexagonal Bead Wire) H-94 Drive Pirelli Semi Truck Tires are now available in California. Customers can choose to buy them online as well from www.maestrotire.com.
Features Of Pirelli Semi Truck Tires
Some of the important features and customer benefits of the H-94 Drive Pirelli Semi Truck Tires are
- DLTC- Dual Layer Tread Compound - Delivers low rolling resistance & long tread life.
- Specialized Under Tread Compound - Gives low rolling resistance & excellent retreadability.
- Unique tread depth design with full depth siping - Delivers excellent grip & traction.
- SAAT Technology & improved compound formulation - Deliver superior handling & Vehicle control.(H-94 Drive Pirelli Semi Truck Tires are currently available in 295/75 R22.5 size with a load index of 144/141 and a load range of "G" The Tire comes with a 14 Pr Ply rating and has a speed rating of "L." The Tire's overall diameter is 40.6 inches, and its load capacity is 6175 Lbs ( single). 295/75 R22.5 H-94 Drive Tire attracts a federal excise tax (FET) of USD 25.28.)