- Product SKU3755800-C
- Tire Size295/75R22.5
- Aspect Ratio75
- RIM Diameter22.5
- Application Long Haul
- PatternH89 PLUS
- AXLE PositionSTEER / ALL POSITION
- Ply Rating16 PR
- Tread Depth (32nds)18/32
- Load Capacity (Single lbs)7160
- Load Capacity Dual (in lbs)6610
- Max Speed (In Miles)75
- Weight (in lbs)126.85 lbs
- Load Index (LI)149/146
- Speed Symbol (SS)L
- Load Range H
- Tire SeasonAll Seasons
- Fast Shipping
- Manufacturers Warranty Covered
- Online Offline Shopping
- Bulk Orders Served at Factory Price
Maximize Your Fleet's Performance with Pirelli Steer Tires
Pirelli Steer Tires is a premium fuel-efficient long-haul steer and all-position tire. The Tire comes with H -89 Plus pattern name and is loaded with Pirelli patent SATT (advanced spiral technology for trucks). The three sandwiched zero-degree belts ( Pirelli patent ) provide better handling, even wear, more retreads, and extended life to the Tire. Some of the other Pirelli patent technologies that are used in making this Tire are:-BWC ( Bead Wrapped Chafer), RSB ( Rotated Shoulder Rib), DLTC/ HSFC ( Dual layer tread compound and high silica formulation compound), FRC ( Full Rubberized cords), HBW ( Hexagonal Bead Wire) H-89 Plus Pirelli Steer Tires are now available in California. Customers can choose to buy them online as well from Maestrotire.
Customer Benefits Of H-89 Plus - Pirelli Steer Tire
Some of the important features and customer benefits of the H-89 Plus Pirelli Steer Tires are
- • SAAT Technology & improved compound formulation - Deliver superior handling & Vehicle control.
- • New Decoupling groove design - Ensures even Tread wear.
- • New Tread Design with siped ribs & wider tread profile - Gives even wear & longer tread life.
- • New Tread & base compound - Helps in getting excellent retreadability.