- Product SKU211014840-C
- Tire Size295/75R22.5
- Aspect Ratio75
- RIM Diameter22.5
- Tax CodePA3000301
- HSN Code401120
- Application Regional
- PatternREGIONAL T12
- AXLE PositionTRAILER
- Ply Rating14 PR
- Tread Depth (32nds)13/32
- Load Capacity (Single lbs)6175
- Load Capacity Dual (in lbs)5675
- Max Speed (In Miles)81
- Weight (in lbs)104.06 lbs
- Load Index (LI)144/141
- Speed Symbol (SS)M
- Load RangeG
- Tire SeasonAll Seasons
- – Tough tread compounds fight scrub wear, yet are cool for long mileage.
- – Wide, continuous shoulder ribs fight turning side forces and resist tearing.
- – 5 Rib design provides vehicle stability and comfort.
- – Fantastic sidewall design.
- Fast Shipping
- Manufacturers Warranty Covered
- Online Offline Shopping
- Bulk Orders Served at Factory Price
High Mileage Trailer Tire
High Mileage Trailer Tires are best suited for the regional application Semi trucks Trailers. We know regional haul Semi Truck Trailers are exposed to more frequent braking and hence require more durability. Hubtrac Regional T-12 tire is specially designed for the trailers operating on regional routes. The tread pattern and compounds of tires are more robust to handle frequent turns, accelerations, and stops that actually scrub the tread. It is one of the best High Mileage Trailer Tire in the category.
Hubtrac Regional T-12 tire is now available in California. Customers can choose to buy them online as well from Maestrotire
Features Of High Mileage Trailer Tires
Some of the important features and customer benefits of Hubtrac Regional T-12 that make it one of the best High Mileage Trailer Tire in the category are:-
•Tough Tread Compound - Fight scrub wear & is best suitable for long mileage.
•Wide continuous shoulder ribs - Helps in fighting turning side forces & resist tearing.
• 5 Rib Design - Provides vehicle stability & comfort.
• Specially reinforced side wall - Gives protection against impacts & scuffing.
((Hubtrac Regional T-12, High Mileage Trailer Tire is currently available in 295/75 R22.5 size with a load index of 144/141 and a load range of "G" The Tire comes with a 14 Pr Ply rating and has a speed rating of "M." The Tire's overall diameter is 39.9 inches, and its load capacity is 6175 Lbs ( single).
295/75 R22.5 Hubtrac Regional T-12 attracts a federal excise tax (FET) of USD 25.28.))
Wheels/rims are not included in the price
There are no reviews yet.