- Product SKU211014818-C
- Tire Size295/75R22.5
- Aspect Ratio75
- RIM Diameter22.5
- Application Long Haul
- PatternHighway D12
- AXLE PositionDRIVE
- Ply Rating16 PR
- Tread Depth (32nds)27/32
- Load Capacity (Single lbs)6610
- Load Capacity Dual (in lbs)6005
- Max Speed (In Miles)75
- Weight (in lbs)127.78 lbs
- Load Index (LI)146/143
- Speed Symbol (SS)L
- Load Range H
- Tire SeasonAll Seasons
- – Closed shoulder design optimizes the footprint for even wear and long tread life.
- – The combination of lateral and zigzag center grooves for good braking and grip on wet road.
- – Low rolling resistance reduces fuel consumption.
- – Strong carcass materials help promote tire durability and provide tire retreadability.
- Fast Shipping
- Manufacturers Warranty Covered
- Online Offline Shopping
- Bulk Orders Served at Factory Price
Best Tires For Fuel Economy
Highway D-12 is one of the Best Tires For Fuel Economy from the house of the Hubtrack series of commercial tires. It is one of best tires for fuel economy and is currently available in both 11R 22.5 & low profile 295/75 R22.5 Sizes. Technically speaking, due to Tire rolling resistance, wind resistance, and mechanical friction, moving Semi -Truck consumes a substantial amount of power. The Tire's rolling resistance is one of the most significant contributors to this event. This is because Truck tires tend to respond with delay or lagging effect when exposed to changes in forces on them. This effect is often called Hysteresis, which is nothing but an inherent elastic property of Tires. Due to this property, tires conform to the road surface according to the respective internal air pressure, temperature and load.
Maestrotire Offers:- Best Tires For Fuel Economy
The more it conforms, the more power it takes to roll hence consuming more fuel. According to industry test data, tire tread generally accounts for 60-70% of total rolling resistance. Balance 30-40 % contribution comes from the body part of the Tire. Hubtrac Highway D-12 is a closed shoulder design tire with lateral & Zig Zag central grooves. This, along with a special tread compound, reduces the Tire's rolling resistance significantly and makes it the most fuel-efficient Tire in the market.