- Product SKUAEOLUST3-C
- Tire Size295/75R22.5
- Aspect Ratio75
- RIM Diameter22.5
- Application Long Haul
- PatternNEO FUEL T3
- AXLE PositionTRAILER
- Ply Rating14 PR
- Tread Depth (32nds)12.6/32
- Load Capacity (Single lbs)6175
- Load Capacity Dual (in lbs)5677
- Max Speed (In Miles)81
- Weight (in lbs)103.95 lbs
- Load Index (LI)144/141
- Speed Symbol (SS)M
- Load Range G
- Tire SeasonAll Seasons
NEO FUEL T3
- – Adoption of optimal linear grooves with waved wall for improving handling stability.
- – Stone ejection design at groove bottom effectively prevents some retention and reduce damage.
- – Full depth kerfs offer exceptional traction throughout the usable life of the tire.
- – Improving mileage and preventing separation at the same time by optimized foot shape and increased tread area.
- Fast Shipping
- Manufacturers Warranty Covered
- Online Offline Shopping
- Bulk Orders Served at Factory Price
Reliable and Durable: Aeolus Trailer Tires for Dependable Towing
Aeolus Trailer Tires are now available in the Neo Fuel Saving series. Aeolus Neo Fuel T3 Tires are specially designed for the Trailer application and are best suited for the following service conditions
1000-3000 miles of one-way travel.
Some of the important features and customer benefits of the Neo Fuel T-3 Aeolus Trailer Tires are:-
• Optimal Linear Grooves with waved wall - For improving handling stability.
• Stone Ejector Design at groove bottom - Prevents stone retention & damage.
• Full-depth Kerfs - Provides exceptional traction throughout tire life.
• Optimized Foot shape & Increased Tread area - Improves mileage & prevents separations.
Cruise with Confidence: Aeolus Trailer Tires for Smooth and Safe Travels
Neo Fuel T3 Aeolus Trailer Tire is currently available in 295/75 R22.5 size with a load index of 144/141 and a load range of "G" The Tire comes with a 14 Pr Ply rating and has a speed rating of "M". The Tire's overall diameter is 39.53 inches, and its load capacity is 6175 Lbs ( single). Neo Fuel T3 Aeolus Trailer Tires attracts a federal excise tax (FET) of USD 25.28.
Aeolus Trailer Tires Neo Fuel T3 are now available in California. Customers can choose to buy them offline as well from Maestrotire